Tuesday, February 6, 2007

One more sleep...

Back up again at 4am to make my way to the airport. Catch a 7:45am American Airlines flight to Chicago O'Hare where I connect with an 11:40am Korean Air flight. Land at Incheon with MacArthur-like panache 7 Feb at 5:45pm, Korea-time, or 3:45am in Toronto. Fire up a sweet, sweet Dunhill at 5:46. Seek out Mr Kim, who is to meet me at the airport. Then it's off to Seoul to find my new home and get settled in.

More once I get there and see what's what. The good news is, there's very little chance of the Soviets doing this to any more Korean Air flights. Annyeonghi kyeseyo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage!!! Hope the flight is uneventful (ie. you aren't sat next to a morbidly obese, sweaty man or an old lady who smells of mothballs...)

Look forward to hearing all about the journey. Mark and I are off to Egypt this weekend so will send pics!