Monday, April 30, 2007

Photo problems...

Okay, the great flickr experiment is over. Flickr sucks. I can only create three different 'sets' or albums, and have a very limited number of photos I can upload per month. This is with a free account, mind, though I have absolutely no intention of paying for something on the internet (I mean, really!). So I'm looking around trying to find a new host - one that offers unlimited storage/uploads, unlimited number of albums, and for which I can send a link to family and friends. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

But went to a ballgame with Michelle last week - good stuff. I was impressed with the calibre of play. It's not MLB, but was damn good, and a nail biter, too - went to 12 innings, over 5 hours, only to end on a terrible called out at first base. Have pics, but (see above).

Has been a beautiful last few days - sunny, temps in the low- to mid-twenties. Was out walking along Cheongyecheon yesterday afternoon and have quite a good bit of colour already.

Start my Korean language class this Thursday. It's twice a week, Thursdays and Fridays from 10am to 12pm. Will be nice to finally (eventually) be able to communicate with people.

That's it for now - realized I hadn't posted in ages so thought I'd throw something on. Photos will be online at some point. Hang in there, kids.

No comments: